Strategy. UX Design. Web Design & Development.
If your website doesn’t produce leads or sales – it’s just an expensive brochure.
Poorly designed websites turn customers away – leaving money on the table.
Professional website design makes you more sales, which allows you to focus on growing your business.
You don’t just get a pretty website.
You will now own a powerful marketing system.
Quick overview of what you get
No templates. Research on your industry, target demographic, and industry trends are carried out in order to create a specific user-journey for your website. You get a strategically creating a custom-tailored website that makes you more sales.
Every website should be responsive. With more people visiting websites on mobile more than desktop, it’s imperative that your website is easy to navigate. Poor mobile design will cost you sales. Your new website will be made optimized for mobile devices and various desktop sizes.
1 year of Google Suite with Custom Email
Included is one year of Google Suite with 1 custom e-mail. Nothing screams “unprofessional” like havig an unbranded Hotmail/ Yahoo/Gmail address. Visitors will take your business more seriously if it’s properly branded. Google Suite also has a ton of great apps and collaboration tools that can make your productivity more streamlined.
Maintenance and Training
When the site is complete, you get a brief training on how to update your website and make the necessary changes (like create a blog, add a page, or update your themes/plugins). Even if you want a maintenance plan for your site ( two different packages are offered), you still have the option to be trained on the basics, because you should have some understanding of how to use your website.
The Details: What you get
- (1) 60-minute call – In-depth Brand and Website Discovery Session to uncover and prioritize your goals
- Email Support for the times when you have questions and need some answers (or you miss me and want to chat).
- Web Design Strategy — You have business goals. Your site should reflect these goals as well as efficiently providing the information your users want and need. I’ll support you in creating a site that does both.
- User-Experience (UX), Sitemap, and Wireframe Design — Before any design is done on your website, research on your target market will be done. There’s no point in having a site if your users are frustrated. This research will be used to create a wireframe design that will illustrate where elements of your site will go. This will also be used to create a sitemap (structure of pages) for your website.
- High-Res Mockup — This is when your site starts to come to life. You will be provided with a mockup of what the actual website will look like. You will be allotted up to (2) revisions.
- Web design for up to 10 pages (ex: Home, About, Contact, Services, Blog + 3 additional pages)
- Copywriting (optional at extra charge) — Not everyone has an extensive library of content they can use for their website, especially if this is a first site. I offer copywriting services at an additional charge (will be a custom quote).
- Custom WordPress + Divi Theme Design – Divi is a comprehensive and versatile theme that allows for any design. It’s easy for clients to manage (if they want to self-manage) and powerful enough to do whatever your website needs. (in certain cases, WordPress may not be suitable and an entirely custom solution will need to be provided).
- Development and Installation
- Mobile-friendly and Responsive Website
- Coding and Browser Testing
- Backup and Security Plugins
- Basic SEO Setup
- 1 year of Google Suite with (1) Email Address
- Hosting and Maintenance (optional)
- Email + Social media integration
- Video Tutorial – You’ll be provided with a series of videos detailing how to log into your website, make changes, and edit existing content.
- NOTE: You must supply copy, photos, graphics, branding guide and font files (unless you choose to do branding with me as well).
Building a website is an extensive process that can oftentimes feel overwhelming. Created for you is a detailed overview of the design and development process, what you can expect, and what would be needed from your end as well as mine.
Who is this for?
- You’ve been in business for 2+ years, made sales and have consistent income.
- You are tired of spending hours trying to make your website work and you’re ready to have your website working FOR you so that you can focus on growing your business.
- You provide quality services but your website doesn’t represent your expertise.
- You like my style of communication and work and you truly want to work with me.
- You’re comfortable with investing in your business and understand that a website takes consistent work and effort.
Websites start at $5000
** Also need branding? Get $1000 off the total price when you invest in both **
Are you ready to start your branding or website project?
Not ready to work with me?
Get on the VIP list. Join the mailing to get branding and design insight, plus ProlificBanana updates and offers.
What You Get
You get to work with me, Megan. I’ll guide you through the process of understanding the goals of your website, target audience, your unique problems, and possible solution. I will work with you to develop a system that is custom to your particular needs. Websites are more than a brochure – and I’m hell-bent on helping you create a powerful marketing tool that allows you to focus on building your business. I’m available for phone calls, Skype meetings, text messages, and good old snail mail if you so choose. Point is – I’ll be here for you.
Goals and Processes For Website Design
Every business is unique. Every business has unique challenges and unique goals. I will work with you to outline the goals of creating a website (or redesigning an existing website). Your website should be your hardest working employee. It should allow you to bring in money while you sleep, gather leads while you’re busy with clients, and giving you your time back.
I ask a lot of questions. I need to know your business as well as you do so that I can offer you appropriate solutions. Once I work through the various solutions I come up with, I will present you with my ideas and ask for your feedback. I have a system in place to help keep this system going smoothly so that we can stay on track and keep the project moving in an efficient manner.
Do you need to invest in a professional website? Yes, you do. Having a presence online is not just a helpful recommendation anymore. It is a requirement. 70% people search Google for services and products. If you are not showing up – customers will not go out of their way to find you.
A professional website gets you in front of the right target market. It builds trust and loyalty for you, allowing you to nurture those relationships and turn them into repeat customers. A professional website gives you the flexibility to create simple and complex marketing funnels that increase your profits. You’ll be able to segment your visitors and review analytics to tweak your processes as your business grows. A website is a powerful marketing tool and not just some pretty piece of real estate online. A good website is an investment that saves you money, energy, and time.
Websites, Training, and Support
If you’d like to run your website yourself after the build is complete and we’re ready to go live, I will provide you with a training session or videos to help you take control of your website. I want you to be successful, so I will work with you to make sure you understand everything going on within your website.
If you do not want to handle the website after the build, I offer a few support packages. These packages range from just backups and plugin-updates to website updates, graphic design, and other website needs.
Having a support package (I like to call it insurance) ensures that you won’t have to worry about plugins not working and your site crashing. I will take care of all of that. The last thing you need to think about is breaking your new website. Spending your time on your business, building relationships, and creating quality products and services are what you should be worrying about. Letting me handle the tech frees up your time and saves you a head of hair.