With my retainer programs, you can take a sigh of relief knowing that you can have consistent, professional design work as you need it. As a valued retainer client, you can take advantage of my VIP consulting and priority hours to ensure that your business is running (and looking) as it should.
I strive to build long-lasting collaborative partnerships with clients.
With my creative design retainer options, I become your creative go-to person, giving you the opportunity to utilize my services throughout the month, and on your own schedule.
You can have a creative director at your fingertips.
Scaling a business means you are bombarded with random tasks each month that require creating and sourcing graphics to attract your customers.
Maybe you’re needing your social media channels to be properly branded and help you portray your the business accurately.
New products? Ebook needs updating? The list never ends.
Paying a professional, dedicated designer by their hourly rate ($150/hr) is going to add up fast.
By investing in a retainer with me, we’re building a relationship. I’m dedicated to delivering quality work so that you’re business can grow and you can depend on me to deliver that work, understand your vision, and be there when you need me.
My retainer program gives you the benefit of having an entire design, development and branding studio for priority hours each month without the overhead costs.
I get the work done more quickly than if you had to hire me for one-off projects. Designed materials are professional and on-brand. For those that sign up for a 12-month committment, you get a price break.
With my Growing Business and Enterprise packages, you even have access to VIP brand consulting via Zoom, meaning I’m available to guide you through the challenging branding decisions you face each week, figure out a game plan for upcoming launches, specials, and promotions you are wanting to do, and work out any challenges we may encounter (you know by know that it’s never IF something happens, but when).
A La Carte Creative and Design Retainer Options
The following options are available to you on the retainer program.
The retainer program is a minimum 6-month commitment. You also have the option of a 12-month commitment (10% discount paid upfront).
Social Media & Blog
- Instagram graphics (up to 5 graphics)
- Instagram highlight covers (up to 5)
- Facebook graphics (up to 5 graphics)
- Facebook page or group cover (1)
- LinkedIn cover graphic (1)
- Pinterest graphics (up to 5 graphics)
- Blog graphics (up to 3 graphics)
- Canva Template for 1 social media platform
- Facebook ad design (up to 3 graphics)
- Web banners (up to 3 graphics)
- Website Images (up to 3 graphics)
- Teachable Course Cover (1 graphic)
- PDF design (up to 5 pages)
- PDF worksheet (up to 2 pages, fillable)
- Brochure design (standard, double-sided)
- Rack card design (standard, double-sided)
- Business card design (standard, double-sided)
- Post Card (standard, double-sided)
- Capability Statements
- White Paper (up to 3 pages)
- Flyer Design (single-side)
- Price List (single-side)
- Small Banner
- Video walkthrough (1 task per video)
- Form template customization (1 form)
- Proposal template creation (1 template)
- Dubsado client portal cover (1 graphic)
- Scheduler set-up (1 template)
- *Full-Dubsado set-up available at custom quote*
- PDF workbook (up to 25 pages, fillable)
- Annual report (up to 20 pages)
- Manual (up to 20 pages)
- Label design (up to 10 labels)
- Magazine design (up to 15 pages)
- eBook (up to 25 pages)
- Pitch deck design (up to 20 slides)
- Look-book (up to 25 pages)
- Large banner
- Teachable sales page
- Select a maximum of 4 from the options above excluding “extensive design”
- OR 1 “extensive design”
- Select a maximum of 10 from the options above excluding “extensive design”
- OR 1 “extensive design” plus 5 additional options
- PLUS: VIP brand support and consulting via email/instant messaging & video chat whenever you need it (up to (1) 30-minute session).
- Select a maximum of 28 from the options above excluding “extensive design”
- OR 3 “extensive design” plus 17 additional options
- OR 1 “extensive design” plus 25 additional options
- PLUS: VIP brand support and consulting via email/instant messaging & video chat whenever you need it (up to (3) 30-minute sessions)
Apply for a Retainer Package
Enjoy the creative consistency that comes from using a single firm for all your marketing needs. Relax with the peace of mind that all of your marketing communication pieces will be unified and present your business or organization’s image in the best, most professional light.
With the retainer service, ProlificBanana is an extension of your business and you will have the resources available to get your advertising, marketing and design done right; without making space in your office, paying for equipment or added employee costs and benefits.
Consider the costs (time and money) you’ll save compared with hiring and employing an in-house designer:
- Full-Time Salary
- Benefits Package (medical insurance, dental, vision, etc.)
- Overhead and workspace (office, expensive hardware and software, payroll)
- Vacation and sick time and more…
The cost of employing a full-time designer can put an unnecessary strain on your “bottom line”.
The full retainer amount is due at the time of the contract signing. All work performed is itemized after each task is completed to show usage – you can access this information via the client portal anytime!
The retainer contract requires a minimum commitment of 6 months. 12 or longer month terms are also available. A 10% is deducted for 12-month commitments.
I do my best to make sure you stay up-to-date on the status of your retainer, but ultimately it is up to you to keep track of how many projects you have used. At this time I do not roll-over unused projects as I am keeping space available in my calendar to work on your projects.
If there is a situation where you’ll have significantly less work for a month or two with high-volume months later, we can discuss that on a 1:1 basis.