Get a head start with these 7 Photoshop Moodboard Templates!
Tired of creating your Photoshop moodboards from scratch? Want to get a head start and focus your energy on creating instead of just pixel-pushing? These Photoshop moodboard templates are perfect for saving time and streamlining your workflow!
Here are some Photoshop moodboard templates for small businesses (or even hobbyists). Rather than opening up Photoshop and spending time and energy creating the framework for your moodboard, start being more productive. Streamline your processes and introduce these Photoshop moodboard templates to your workflow. Read this blog about why moodboard templates can help your business grow!
These are a great addition for designers and other creative businesses because these can be used to organize/showcase inspiration, ideas, and color schemes for projects. Furthermore, you can utlize them online in blog posts and share them on social media. Most importantly, use them as part of your (or client) branding process. Heck, you can even print them out to display on your wall if you do live streaming or videos.
These templates were created in Photoshop CC. Each template is a fully layered .PSD file. You are able to change colors, add or remove elements. Templates are hi res (300 dpi), include (7) 8.5″ x 11″ sized files. The templates can be resized. Clipping masks are used to allow for quick and simple photo placement, because who doesn’t want to save some time.
Included is a 5 minute video tutorial on how to use the templates.
So, what does the zip file for the Photoshop Moodboard Templates include?
- 7 fully layered and editable hi res .psd templates with clipping masks | (7) 8.5 x11 inches at 300 dpi
- License to use for person and commercial use *you MAY NOT sell them as your own, because that’s just icky*
You will need a working knowledge of Photoshop (layers, clipping masks, etc) to use/customize templates.
Due to the digital nature of the item, all sales are final. Software like “7-zip”, “Winzip”, or “Winrar” are needed to unzip these files.
In conclusion, these Photoshop moodboard templates will:
- Ensure that you to save time so you can get to work faster (spend less time on repetitive tasks)
- Free up time so you to take on more work (because more clients equals more money)
- Allow you to give yourself an instant “raise” in your hourly rate (because you’re working faster and smarter!)
- Create efficiency within your workflow (say goodbye to stress!)
Want to learn how to edit these? Watch this video: