Branding is more than just a logo.
Your brand tells the world who you are.
I build brands utilizing a strategic and collaborative approach that uncovers who they are and why customers will choose them over competitors. Good branding creates customer loyalty, which means more sales so you can focus on growing your business.
Logo Design and Branding
Vision and Discovery
Strategy and Design
Your vision will start to take shape. You’ll get to see stylescapes, mockups and moodboards, and examples of how to apply your new branding.
Design Assets You'll Get:
The Details – What You Get
- In-depth Brand Discovery Session to uncover and prioritize your goals (please allow for a 60-minute call)
- E-mail Support for when you have questions and need answers
- 1 Primary Logo, 1 secondary logo, submark (icon) that are aligned to meet your business goals and connect with your target market (up to 2 revisions – if more are needed an hourly rate will be added to the invoice)
- Facebook Cover
- 10 branded Instagram Templates
- Font Files — you’ll receive copies of your branded fonts for your marketing materials and social media (can not be resold)
- Brand Style Guide — a comprehensive guide that will describe how your branding assets are to be used throughout various marketing and advertising mediums. Your guide will include primary and alternative logo designs, signature patterns, colors, typography, and messaging.
- Final Project Files — Files included are: EPS, PDF, PNG
What You Get
You get to work with me, Megan. I’ll guide you through the process of understanding your goals, problems, solutions, and ultimately understanding how to use your logo. You don’t end up working with anyone other than me. I’m available for phone calls, Skype meetings, text messages, and good old snail mail if you so choose. Point is – I’ll be here for you.
Goals and Processes For Logo and Branding Design
Every business is unique. Every business has unique challenges and unique goals. I will work with you to outline the goals of creating a new brand (or refreshing an existing brand). Logos are more than a pretty graphic. Logos solve problems. Logos connect you to your target demographic. They are the face of your business.
I ask a lot of questions. I need to know your business as well as you do so that I can offer you appropriate solutions. Once I work through the various solutions I come up with, I will present you with my ideas and ask for your feedback. I have a system in place to help keep this system going smoothly so that we can stay on track and keep the project moving in an efficient manner.
Do you need to invest in a professional logo and branding identity system? Yes, you do. Not only does a professional logo and branding system make a good impression, it helps your brand create trust with a potential customer, which breeds loyalty and business for you. A professional logo that is custom-tailored for your business will have longevity – meaning it can stand the test of time. This saves you money, energy, and time.
I will provide you will a zip file of everything you need. I upload this file to a secure Google Drive folder just for you. I will leave it open for one week, and then after that I take it down. (Don’t worry, if you lose it you can just email me and I’ll get it to you asap).
You get the print ready documents (Illustrator, EPS, and PDF files). They will be in CMYK. This is ideal for printing in color at professional print shops or even on home computers. These files will allow you to work with anyone on any type of project.
You also get files for the web. These will be RGB based and smaller – perfect for websites, Facebook, and other social media platforms. You’ll get .png (transparent) files, favicons (those tiny images you see on web browser tabs), and other various files you may specifically ask for (dark background, white background, etc.).
I also like to include a guide on how to use your logo. Being consistent with your logo and brand usage is a must when creating a professional brand that customers can trust. Being inconsistent creates uneasiness for customers. They want to know what to expect when they interact with you and your business.
Who is this for?
- You’ve been in business for 2+ years, made sales and have consistent income.
- You know you’re ready to take your visibility, impact, and income from a one-person operation to a full team. In order for you to achieve this, having cohesive and standout brand visuals is a must (logo, colors, branding elements, usage guide, etc.).
- You know you’re a professional who makes an impact for those you help, but your visuals don’t represent your expertise.
- You understand that while your brand has a personality of it’s own, the end goal is to meet the needs of your client base. What I propose for solutions are what I truly believe will connect your business to your target market.
- You like my style of communication and work and you truly want to work with me.
- You’re comfortable with investing in yourself and your business because you understand the value of branding as a whole.
1 payment of $3000 or (2) Payments of $1750
(price increases to $3500 October 2018)
Are you ready to start your branding or website project?
Not ready to work with me?
Get on the VIP list. Join the mailing to get branding and design insight, plus ProlificBanana updates and offers.