BRANDING GIVES YOU A PROPER INTRODUCTION TO THE WORLD.
Have you outgrown your brand?
Scaling your business is equally exciting as it is stressful.
You’re busier and pulled in 10-different directions. Chances are, your marketing collateral isn’t consistent and your messaging may not be in alignment anymore.
Throughout your business growth, you may have changed the services and products offered, you may have niched down or changed your target market completely, and you may have even revised your mission.
It’s time for an upgrade.
Strategy and Design
Through my brand strategy process, I’ll work with you to create a strategic roadmap that will help you with your positioning statement, brand voice, messaging, and overall brand strategy.
Not only will I help you craft a brand that is memorable and connects you with your target market, I’ll also help you implement your brand – whether that is through web design, package design, social media graphics, printed marketing collateral, or advertising pieces.
The ProlificBanana Process
01. Research & Strategy
Brand Research and Strategy
This phase is all about learning. I learn about your business, industry, who you’re wanting to target. In order to make educated decisions, we need to see what the lanscape looks like. This is done by:
- Brand Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Customer Research
- Company / Industry Research
- Brand Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Naming
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Messaging
- Brand Attributes
- User Analysis
- User Journey
- Service Features & Benefits
This will be combined in a brand strategy guide, which will also help create the brand style guide later on.
Production & Creative
Now that the research and strategy have been developed, we can begin creating the visual direction of your brand.
The preliminary work in the initial phase allows us to make smart business decisions. Every decision will be influenced and supported by the information we’ve uncovered. While pretty logos are fun to look at – effective logos that connect you to your audience is the name of the game here at ProlificBanana.
Brand visuals will include:
- Primary Logo Mark
- Secondary Logo Mark
- Icon and favicon
- Color Palette
- Brand Imagery
In order to for the brand strategy to be effective, marketing collateral, advertising, and all other facets of your brand need to be consistent and cohesive. This reinforces the experience a person has with you brand, building the know, like, trust factor.
In order to set you up for success, we’ll implement your brand consistency through:
- In-depth Brand Discovery Session to uncover and prioritize your goals (please allow for a 60-minute call)
- E-mail Support for when you have questions and need answers
- 1 Primary Logo, 1 secondary logo, submark (icon) that are aligned to meet your business goals and connect with your target market (up to 2 revisions – if more are needed an hourly rate will be added to the invoice)
- Font Licensing — you’ll receive copies of your branded fonts for your marketing materials and social media (can not be resold)
- Stock Imagery – Not everyone has hundreds of branded photos to choose from. If stock imagery is needed, you’ll have access to up to 15 premium stock photo images.
- Brand Style Guide — a comprehensive guide that will describe how your branding assets are to be used throughout various marketing and advertising mediums. Your guide will include primary and alternative logo designs, signature patterns, colors, typography, and messaging.
- Full Copyright – You own your logo. You’ll need this in order to trademark (if you wish to do so in the future).
- Final Project Files — Files included are: EPS, PDF, PNG
APPLY FOR A CONSULTATION
Are you ready to start your branding or website project?
Not ready to work with me?
Get on the VIP list. Join the mailing to get branding and design insight, plus ProlificBanana updates and offers.